designed by: M. Aladdin & H. Fathy

Sunday, December 11, 2005

The Definitive Wisdom of Living in Your Own...

I made myself browsing the blogs around.
I got panicked.
There're many of lovely blogs, really great ones, but I saw in one blog or two an annoying--really annoying isn't enough--way to discuss anything, and am saying the word "discuss" just as a compilment! That amazing energy to name whoever and whatever in whatsoever issue was trempling and really very irritating. I felt infuriate after closing my explorer. Thanks God am living in my own.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just came across your blog. Very insightful indeed. Your writing skill is perfect.

Why didn't you include your email. I would love to email you.

Keep it up

Muhammad Aladdin said...

thanks dear :)
and about my mail, I just like that blog to remain the good connection between me and readers, that's all.
ya can leave yr mail and sure I'll mail ya