designed by: M. Aladdin & H. Fathy

Saturday, March 11, 2006

Can't Help Falling......


Wise men say only fools rush in

but I can't help falling in love with you

Shall I stay

would it be a sin

If I can't help falling in love with you

Like a river flows surely to the sea

Darling so it goes

some things are meant to be

take my hand, take my whole life too

for I can't help falling in love with you

Like a river flows surely to the sea

Darling so it goes

some things are meant to be

take my hand, take my whole life too

for I can't help falling in love with you

for I can't help falling in love with you

....................................................Elvis Presley

6 comments:

ayman_elgendy said...

الفيس بريسلي....غريب ...مثير....مزهل

Muhammad Aladdin said...

:)
حقيقي

Anonymous said...

اختيار رائعزمنك يا علاء و ياريت لو فيه لينك يوصل للاغنية
m shafee

Muhammad Aladdin said...

يخليك ليا يا مجدي.. حاولت والله ألاقي بس ما لاقيتش.. حاحاول تاني إن شاء الله
:)

Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it!
Animated character backpacks Biggest bra sizes cruises lexmark ink cartridges model z25 dresses Free black video pussy sex Different moving companies one way moves Sending a fax and outlook compact flash Discount+tenuate intel video card on vmware pack backpack picnic backpacks Short term management courses 40 bextra mg Digital camo jackets Payless shoe stores

Anonymous said...

My friend and I were recently discussing about how we as human beings are so hooked onto electronics. Reading this post makes me think back to that discussion we had, and just how inseparable from electronics we have all become.


I don't mean this in a bad way, of course! Ethical concerns aside... I just hope that as the price of memory drops, the possibility of uploading our memories onto a digital medium becomes a true reality. It's one of the things I really wish I could encounter in my lifetime.


(Posted on Nintendo DS running [url=http://will-the-r4-r4i-work.wetpaint.com/]R4 SDHC[/url] DS SerVo)