designed by: M. Aladdin & H. Fathy

Sunday, August 14, 2005

Divine Boredom

We were wandering before the honey river's shore. God was kinda sad, his hand in his pockets, a pattern of the air--His air--was flying away his silver silky hair, unyieldingly--but yet tender--creases was resting aside his lips. He was silent so was I, so was His universe. "I feel bored," He said "angry and bored". I didn't know what's the appropriate word to be spelt, but I know, I always know, there's no word I could say would satisfies Him.
However, I found myself asking "What makes You that that sad, that anger, Lord?!"
God has no feeling of hesitating--you know--but He just stopped walking, looked at me with those billions-of-years-eyes, those magifesen wrinkles surrounding His knife edges eye looks, then the firm lips moved slowly, in His usuall deep tone
"My throne" He said.

7 comments:

Peach said...

I like that!

Muhammad Aladdin said...

at yr service, ma'am!
;)

Anonymous said...

u say some things,,at certain times,i know this quote is probably from Adam's Bible(if u call it so),,but you've described the way we feel really about god,, we see him as a friend sometimes,a father some other times,without forgetting He's God,,but we can't help Feeling so,,thnx for Boldly expressing such feelings,but i wonder wht will happen when u really meet him??!!

Muhammad Aladdin said...

Dear Anon
Yep, it has a pattern from Adam's Gospel (That's how I call it) but not typically. Thanks for those great words here, and for brilliant notice as well :)
anyway, about me meeting God, you know, nobody really knows, but I guess He won't be very happy, I guess! :)
Greetings

Anonymous said...

Don't you wonder who am i? i wonder who you are..sometimes you talk classy,,other sleazy,, other with an amount of faith that comes from a monk..who r you really?

Muhammad Aladdin said...

I really do not know...
:)

Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! New york burglar alarm systems monitoring Holiday insurance italy multi trip laser tattoo removal johnson city tn Southwest home decor Used auto parts ford Ativan free valtrex heart problems