designed by: M. Aladdin & H. Fathy

Thursday, June 30, 2005

Can I look into yr pants?!! (Part 2)

Oooooooooookie, Eve decided to bombard me again with her tests! Here I go!


Total volume of music files on my computer:

About 250: arabic, turkish, classic, and sufi music

The last CD I bought was:

I haven't bought ANY CD till now! :P (I know, I could be mean!)

Song playing right now:

It's not a song, it's a musical peice, Sufi Dance by Hussien Ali Zad
eih


Five songs I listen to a lot, or that mean a lot to me:


1. Sorry Seems to be The Hardest word: Elton John & Blue
2.Au Les Pays Des Mairvellieux: Cheb Mami
3. La Donna E Mobile: Bocelli
4. عيون القلب: نجاة
5. All That She Wants: Ase of Base (I know am ****ing old!)

5 comments:

Eve said...

Thx for answering so quickly. hope the bombardment wasn't too harmful :pppppp

BLUESMAN said...

سلام
ايس اوف بيز
اه من سنوات الفن الجميل

Muhammad Aladdin said...

Evo
Yr bombaring is just like a child sweet smile to me! :P :P :P :P


Rayhane

Yep! Remember when we were just teenagers? YEARS!

Ema-kun said...

ok at least i can read something and find out what kind of music do you prefer!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site.I used information from that site its great.
Wellbutrin and liver http://www.wellbutrinxlsideeffects.info/add-and-buspar.html Cheap calls from australia to england buspar personas en miami Mixing area type rugs you play roulette 2004 buick buspar www tvputas data+recovery